The third indigenous Ayahuasca Conference was the first event of its kind to be held at the Yorenka Tasorentsi center, with more than 200 attendees, key spokespeople included Benki Piyãko, Biraci Nixiwaka Yawanawa, Putanny Yawanawa, Biraci JR Iskukua Yawanawa Francisco Piyãko,, Naiber Pontes, Ninanwa Pai da Mata, Shainay Puyanaway, Xiti Nukini and Haru Kuntanawa. The agenda included the following topics :
- The non-indigenous use of Ayahuasca in the world;
- The use of Ayahuasca in accordance with tradition and indigenous customs
- The use of traditional songs, mythology, rituals by non-indigenous
- Spiritual growth within indigenous tribes
- The preservation of the Amazon Forest through indigenous knowledge and ways of life.